Welcome to SPA-2011
The 35th Conference on Stochastic Processes and their Applications is organized under the auspices of the Bernoulli Society for Mathematical Statistics and Probability and co-sponsored by the Institute of Mathematical Statistics. It will take place in the city of Oaxaca, Mexico from the 19th to the 24th of June 2011. It is the major annual meeting for researchers working in the field of Stochastic Processes and their Applications.
The conference covers a wide range of active research areas, in particular featuring 20 invited plenary lectures presented by leading specialists. In addition, there will be a large variety of special sessions, consisting of three talks each, contributed sessions, talks and posters.
The conference will be hosted by the Instituto de Matemáticas of the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM) of Oaxaca and is co-organized by several research centers in probability of Mexico:
- Centro de Investigación en Matemáticas-Guanajuato,
- Universidad de Sonora,
- Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana-Iztapalapa,
- Universidad de las Américas Puebla,
- Instituto de Investigaciones en Matemáticas Aplicadas y en Sistemas, UNAM,
- Facultad de Ciencias, UNAM,
- Instituto de Matemáticas, UNAM.